RUGBY WORLD CUP is coming on Friday, 20th September 2019!!
♣THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN♣
Hosted once every four years, the Rugby World Cup is rugby’s centrepiece event. It is the big stage that rugby players from all over the world dream of reaching. Held over the course of seven weeks, it is the 3rd largest sports event in the world after the summer olympics and the Football World Cup.
Date: 20th September (Fri) – 2nd November (Sat), 2019
Venue:12 venues across the whole of Japan
- Sapporo Dome, Sapporo City
- Kamaishi Recovery Memorial Stadium, Iwate Prefecture, Kamaishi City
- Kumagaya Rugby Stadium, Saitama Prefecture, Kumagaya City
- Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo Metropolitan
- International Stadium Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City
- Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa, Shizuoka Prefecture
- City of Toyota Stadium, Aichi Prefecture, Toyota City
- Hanazono Rugby Stadium, Osaka Prefecture, Higashi Osaka City
- Kobe Misaki Stadium, Kobe City
- Fukuoka Hakatanomori Stadium, Fukuoka Prefecture, Fukuoka City
- Kumamoto Stadium, Kumamoto Prefecture, Kumamoto City
- Oita Stadium, Oita Prefecture
Ticket: no announcement yet (a/o 7/25/2017)
Check out the official website: http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/ 2019
If you need any help for your reservation or anything else, Please contact us. We will help you!