This is to let you know the opportunities to participate in the RWC taking place here in Japan next year! We all have a chance to become a part of this dream tournament.
Recruitment schedule (provisional)
- Recruitment period: 12:00 on Monday, 23 April, 2018 – Wednesday, 18 July, 2018
- Interviews to be arranged circa late 2018 onwards
- Interviews: August – December 2018
- Interview results to be notified circa January 2019
- Training to start from January 2019 onwards
- Volunteer staff assignment to be determined circa summer 2019
Volunteers will play a key role in the delivery of the six-week tournament with a range of roles,and in line with the tournament vision, ‘Team No-Side’ will connect with fans, create unforgettable experiences and go forward to deliver an exceptional Rugby World Cup for all.
Recruitment will begin on 23 April through an online application process with the programme featuring a dedicated interview process followed by comprehensive training for successful candidates. Further details will be announced at the launch in April. Through links with rugby clubs and a collaboration with Tokyo 2020, the programme will deliver a strong legacy of skilled volunteers for the rugby family, the Olympic Games and beyond as Japan establishes itself as a major event destination.
For those interested, visiti the RWC volunteers site for application 🙂 Apply and fully enjoy your time living in Japan! Come and visit our RWC page here for schedules and venues of the tournament.
Not a member yet? Be a member of QuickHelpJapan and enjoy like a local!
There is no review yet.